On 30 August 2017 Paediatric Trials Network Australia will bring together experts in rare childhood diseases and in rare treatments for diseases from all over Australia for the PTNA Trials Day.
With a focus on clinical trials, this full day event will be jam-packed with presentations and robust discussion including topics such as:
- Cannabinoid studies in intractable epilepsy
- Umbrellas, baskets and platforms: brave new world of trail design for rare and not-so-rare diseases
- Trials of novel treatments in developmental disorders: methodological challenges and outcome assessment
- Emerging treatments in spinal muscular atrophy
- Statistical principles for clinical trials
- The role of genomics and the role of preotomics in rare diseases
Researchers, study co-ordinators, research nurses and other health and research professionals who are interested in rare diseases are encouraged to register now!
|DON'T FORGET the PTNA Concept Development Scheme. Submit your concept for review and development by Australia's top clinical triallists. You may also apply for a small monetary grant for services or provision of services such as trial design, biostatistics or health economics depending on your needs. The process takes approximately 8 weeks so APPLY NOW to be considered for the open call for abstracts.|